Saturday, March 26, 2016

Patio Mom

Haha! Back at it again with another blog about shoes. Please forgive me if I am unable to post; one must have a source of income before they purchase shoes and blog about them. Just a disclosure, this is not a sponsored blog. Today I come with something that may not be new, but it is an old trend that is coming back in style; You may be wondering what it is? It is PLATFORMS! I love, love, love platforms and they are super comfy without the pain or height of heels. Now I won't lie people may look at you funny, but haters are gonna hate. This is a beautiful platform shoe, in all black with mess detailing on the sides. It looks and feels like a faux leather, and the sole which is the platform is like a not tweed but like straw-like material. I also wear a size 10 in Women's (American sizing)
As far as a review goes, these shoes are comfy, but I will say that one must break them in before excessive wear. This design is something I would classify as "wavy". The shoes are dope, point blank simple, on a scale of 1-10 I will give them a 7.9. This is only because I have wide feet, if you are someone with normal and narrow feet these shoes may be the perfect for a new flare in your shoe collection!
This should conclude the blog, enjoy this beautiful Easter and spend it hopefully with your loved ones. The shoe is currently out of stock, but here is a link to a similar shoe from their website.
If you liked this blog find me on other social medias: IG adonighel, Twitter adonighel, Youtube nayopierre1

Until next time, stay original...

No comments:

Post a Comment